-   -   RFS: castor-maven-plugin (new package) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/394886-rfs-castor-maven-plugin-new-package.html)

Miguel Landaeta 07-04-2010 08:31 PM

RFS: castor-maven-plugin (new package)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "castor-maven-plugin".

* Package name : castor-maven-plugin
Version : 2.0-1
Upstream Author : The Apache Software Foundation and others
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libcastor-maven-plugin-java - Maven plugin to generate Java beans from XML Schema files

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 585579.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This package provide a convenient way to generate Java Beans with Maven.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/castor-maven-plugin/castor-maven-plugin_2.0-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/castor-maven-plugin.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/