Old 06-29-2010, 01:44 AM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: libjsr166y-java (new package, needed to package GPars)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libjsr166y-java".

* Package name : libjsr166y-java
Version : 0.0+cvs20100622-1
Upstream Author : Doug Lea <dl@cs.oswego.edu> and Members of JCP JSR-166 Expert Group
* License : Public Domain
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjsr166y-java - Parallel computation framework for Java

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 586734.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I need this library to package GPars (a parallelization framework for Groovy).
This library is product of incremental improvements and changes to java.util.concurrent package
and those classes are scheduled to be included in Java 7.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libjsr166y-java/libjsr166y-java_0.0+cvs20100622-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/libjsr166y-java.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 06-30-2010, 09:43 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 3:44 AM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "libjsr166y-java".

uploaded.

Cheers,
Torsten