Old 06-28-2010, 11:48 PM
"Brian C. Lane"

Default Proxy cleanup

These patches make sure proxy parameters are correctly used in stage2.
I have tested these with the proxy on the command line, in stage1 and in
a kickstart. Both with and without authentication. They include a patch
from master for the repo edit GUI and writing proxy info to the kickstart
file.

Brian C. Lane (3):
reverting change to exclude from exludepkgs (#607664)
Add full proxy URL to writeKS (#602705)
Clean up proxy handling in yuminstall.py (#604137)

Radek Vykydal (1):
Use None, not ', for empty repo proxy attributes (#572460)

iw/task_gui.py | 9 +++--

Old 06-29-2010, 02:28 PM
Chris Lumens

> These patches make sure proxy parameters are correctly used in stage2.
> I have tested these with the proxy on the command line, in stage1 and in
> a kickstart. Both with and without authentication. They include a patch
> from master for the repo edit GUI and writing proxy info to the kickstart
> file.

All look fine.

- Chris