Old 06-28-2010, 11:23 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: castor (new package, needed to package Spring Framework 3.0)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "castor".

* Package name : castor
Version : 1.3.1-1
Upstream Author : Intalio Inc., Werner Guttmann, and others
* License : BSD-like, Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libcastor-anttasks-java - Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - Ant Tasks
libcastor-codegen-java - Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - Codegen
libcastor-core-java - Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - Core
libcastor-ddlgen-java - Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - DDL generator
libcastor-java-doc - Documentation for Castor Java databinding framework
libcastor-jdo-java - Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - JDO
libcastor-xml-java - Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - XML module
libcastor-xml-schema-java - Data binding framework for Java (XML, Objects, DB) - XML Schema

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 581862

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This library is needed to package the Spring Framework 3.0.
Besides, this is another useful persistence framework for
Java, focused in providing XML binding and SQL persistence.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/castor/castor_1.3.1-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/castor.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 06-30-2010, 09:26 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Tue, Jun 29, 2010 at 1:23 AM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "castor".

there are 2 PDF files in src/doc created from Word without the source format.

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 06-30-2010, 09:54 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Hi Torsten,

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 4:56 PM, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:
> Hi Miguel,
>
> there are 2 PDF files in src/doc created from Word without the source format.

Yes, silly me for not noticing those files.
Already fixed in the git repo.

Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 07-02-2010, 10:37 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Wed, Jun 30, 2010 at 11:54 PM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> Yes, silly me for not noticing those files.
> Already fixed in the git repo.

you have removed ddlgen/src/site/pdf/ddl_generator_design.pdf, too.
But the source format ddl_generator_design.odt is available. Do you
really want to remove this file?

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 07-03-2010, 12:47 AM
Miguel Landaeta

On Fri, Jul 2, 2010 at 6:07 PM, Torsten Werner
<mail.twerner@googlemail.com> wrote:
> you have removed ddlgen/src/site/pdf/ddl_generator_design.pdf, too.
> But the source format ddl_generator_design.odt is available. Do you
> really want to remove this file?

Not really. I included again that file.

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 07-03-2010, 11:57 AM
Torsten Werner

On Sat, Jul 3, 2010 at 2:47 AM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> Not really. I included again that file.

I am uploading now. But ftp-master will be down during the weekend.

Cheers,
Torsten