Old 06-25-2010, 09:15 PM
Gabriele Giacone

Default sweethome3d+sunflow like jedit+bsh

Old 06-25-2010, 09:35 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Gabriele,

On Fri, Jun 25, 2010 at 11:15 PM, Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com> wrote:
> Unfortunately, I'm playing with a similar case: sweethome3d upstream had
> to modify sunflow sources (dead upstream).

is there any other package that Build-Depends: libsunflow-java? If
not: you could just patch sunflow.

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 06-26-2010, 03:58 AM
Paul Wise

On Sat, Jun 26, 2010 at 5:15 AM, Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com> wrote:

> Unfortunately, I'm playing with a similar case: sweethome3d upstream had
> to modify sunflow sources (dead upstream).

Since sunflow is hosted at sourceforge.net the project can be taken
over by anyone with an account:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/trac/sourceforge/wiki/Abandoned%20Project%20Takeovers

It might be worth talking sweethome3d folks into taking over sunflow
and releasing a new version with their changes, or doing so yourself.

--
bye,
pabs

http://wiki.debian.org/PaulWise

Old 06-26-2010, 07:37 PM
Gabriele Giacone

Old 06-27-2010, 03:38 AM
Paul Wise

On Sun, Jun 27, 2010 at 3:37 AM, Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here [1] a recent upstream comment about status of sunflow open source
> version.

deb.li seems to be down at the moment, could you expand that URL?

Old 06-27-2010, 11:00 AM
Gabriele Giacone

Old 06-27-2010, 12:20 PM
Bernd Zeimetz

On 06/27/2010 01:00 PM, Gabriele Giacone wrote:
> On 06/27/2010 05:38 AM, Paul Wise wrote:
>> deb.li seems to be down at the moment, could you expand that URL?

Fixed. Sorry for that, that was a hickup form the transition to Python 2.6.

http://bzed.de http://www.debian.org
GPG Fingerprints: 06C8 C9A2 EAAD E37E 5B2C BE93 067A AD04 C93B FF79
ECA1 E3F2 8E11 2432 D485 DD95 EB36 171A 6FF9 435F