Old 06-24-2010, 07:36 AM
Niels Thykier

Default jtb and javacc-maven-plugin

Hi

I have forwared your email to debian-java@l.d.o, which is our discussion
list. The pkg-java list is for automated status emails. Since I was not
sure if you were subscribed to debian-java@l.d.o, I have setup the

On 2010-06-24 08:33, Ludovico Cavedon wrote:
> Hi,
> I am working towards packaging htmlunit [1]. This is bringing in a chain
> of dependencies up to javacc-maven-plugin [2] and jtb [3].
> While I documented myself and learned how to package a java librari for
> debian, still I am not sure I can provide proper support and testing for
> those packages, as I am not a javacc or jtb user.
>
> I have the packaging ready, and I am planning to upload them shortly. I
> was wondering however, if there was anybody from the pkg-java team who
> is actually interested in taking over maintenance of jtb and
> javacc-maven-plugin.

Unfortunately I cannot help with this, I do not know the projects.

> In case nobody is interested in that, I'll keep maintaining these
> packages, but I would like to place them among the "public packages" in
> order to ease the fixes in case someone needed to upload a fix.

This should not be a problem.

If you have not already done so, you may want to join the pkg-java team
on alioth and setup a VCS for the packages.

> Thanks,
> Ludovico
>
> [1] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=428127
> [2] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=576260
> [3] http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=410283
>

> __
> This is the maintainer address of Debian's Java team
> <http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers>.
> Please use
> debian-java@lists.debian.org for discussions and questions.

Thanks for your interest in Java Packaging,
~Niels