Old 06-22-2010, 04:09 PM
Rémi Debay

Default RFS: acgvision-agent (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 5.1.4-6 (old version is 5.1.5)
of my package "acgvision-agent".

It builds these binary packages:
acgvision-agent - Monitoring client for ACGVision.

The upload would fix these bugs: 584937, 585879, 586783

could the sponsor have a check to description because I am fixing formatiing issues

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acgvision-agent/acgvision-agent_5.1.4-6.dsc

Kind regards
Rémi Debay,

ACGCenter

Synergie Park Des Bonnettes
2, rue Willy Brandt
62000 Arras

Ligne directe : +33 (0)3 21 15 36 36

www.acgcenter.com

Old 07-30-2010, 12:11 PM
Rémi Debay

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 5.1.6-1 (old version was 5.1.4-6) of my package "acgvision-agent".
It builds these binary packages:

acgvision-agent - Monitoring client for ACGVision.

It's a release of a new upstream code version.

dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/acgvision-agent/acgvision-agent_5.1.6-1.dsc