Old 06-21-2010, 03:21 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: ow-util-ant-tasks 1.3.2-4

Yet another asm3 transition. The changes are committed to pkg-java
svn. Please note that this package will go through binary new as API
documentation has been moved to a separate package.

Latest changelog for reference.
ow-util-ant-tasks (1.3.2-4) unstable; urgency=low

* Team upload.
* Use cdbs for building. Makes rules file compact.
* asm2 -> asm3 transition. Patch 06_fix_build_with_asm3.diff added to fix
compilation issues.
* Add libasm3-java and libxalan2-java as dependencies.
* Patch 07_fix_classpath.diff added to add appropriate classpath in manifest
file.
* Move API documentation to a separate package.
* debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java.dirs - Remove, not needed.
* debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java.doc-base
- Rename to debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java-doc.doc-base

-- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com> Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:19:38 +0530

Onkar

Old 06-21-2010, 03:49 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2010-06-21 17:21, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> Yet another asm3 transition. The changes are committed to pkg-java
> svn. Please note that this package will go through binary new as API
> documentation has been moved to a separate package.
>
> Latest changelog for reference.
> ow-util-ant-tasks (1.3.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
>
> * Team upload.
> * Use cdbs for building. Makes rules file compact.
> * asm2 -> asm3 transition. Patch 06_fix_build_with_asm3.diff added to fix
> compilation issues.
> * Add libasm3-java and libxalan2-java as dependencies.
> * Patch 07_fix_classpath.diff added to add appropriate classpath in manifest
> file.
> * Move API documentation to a separate package.
> * debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java.dirs - Remove, not needed.
> * debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java.doc-base
> - Rename to debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java-doc.doc-base
>
> -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com> Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:19:38 +0530
>

> Onkar

Hi

I will just add some javadoc linking to this. I will write back when I
am done.

~Niels

Old 06-21-2010, 04:20 PM
Niels Thykier

On 2010-06-21 17:49, Niels Thykier wrote:
> On 2010-06-21 17:21, Onkar Shinde wrote:
>> Yet another asm3 transition. The changes are committed to pkg-java
>> svn. Please note that this package will go through binary new as API
>> documentation has been moved to a separate package.
>>
>> Latest changelog for reference.
>> ow-util-ant-tasks (1.3.2-4) unstable; urgency=low
>>
>> * Team upload.
>> * Use cdbs for building. Makes rules file compact.
>> * asm2 -> asm3 transition. Patch 06_fix_build_with_asm3.diff added to fix
>> compilation issues.
>> * Add libasm3-java and libxalan2-java as dependencies.
>> * Patch 07_fix_classpath.diff added to add appropriate classpath in manifest
>> file.
>> * Move API documentation to a separate package.
>> * debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java.dirs - Remove, not needed.
>> * debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java.doc-base
>> - Rename to debian/libow-util-ant-tasks-java-doc.doc-base
>>
>> -- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com> Mon, 21 Jun 2010 18:19:38 +0530
>>

>> Onkar
>>

> Hi
>
> I will just add some javadoc linking to this. I will write back when I
> am done.
>
> ~Niels

Done; the changelog has been argumented with:

[ Niels Thykier ]
* Added patch to link the javadoc against the system installed javadoc.
* Made d/copyright refer to the LGPL-2 instead of the versionless symlink.
* Added copyright years to d/copyright and changed the wording slightly.

Beyond linking the javadoc (which adds 3 B-Ds and 3 Recommends to the
doc package), I fixed two lintian outputs in relation to the copyright
(1 warning + 1 pedantic, as I recall).
No other changes done and this has been committed to the pkg-java SVN
as revision 12610.

Sorry for the wait,
~Niels

Old 06-22-2010, 04:30 PM
Onkar Shinde

Any sponsorer for this?

Onkar

Old 06-22-2010, 07:12 PM
Vincent Fourmond

On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
> Any sponsorer for this?

Yes, me ;-)...

It's on its way, please tag accordingly.

Cheers,

Vincent

Old 06-22-2010, 07:32 PM
Onkar Shinde

On Wed, Jun 23, 2010 at 12:42 AM, Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 22, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@gmail.com> wrote:
>> Any sponsorer for this?
>
> *Yes, me ;-)...
>
> *It's on its way, please tag accordingly.

Done.

Onkar