Old 06-16-2010, 02:35 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: mojarra (new package, needed to package Spring Framework 3.0)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "mojarra".

* Package name : mojarra
Version : 2.0.2-1
Upstream Author : Sun Microsystems Inc.
* License : GPL-2, CDDL, others
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libjsf-api-java - JavaServer Faces 2.0 Java EE web framework - API
libjsf-impl-java - JavaServer Faces 2.0 Java EE web framework - Implementation
libjsf-java-doc - Documentation for libjsf-api-java

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 575667.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This package is a dependence of libspring-3.0-java.
Besides, it is a useful web development framework and
it is part of Java EE 6 standard.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/m/mojarra/mojarra_2.0.2-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/mojarra.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/