Old 06-15-2010, 11:36 AM
Thomas Koch

Default Spreading the word on Java Events

Hi,

just by by chance I found this java related event in Stuttgart, southern
Germany, july 1st:
http://www.java-forum-stuttgart.de

I thought it might be a good idea, if we would start being present as Debian
Distribution at this kind of events and spread the word about Java on Linux
and how upstream could help us.

Maybe somebody would have time to offer a BOF session at the above event on
this subject?

If you happen to learn about other events of this kind, I propose that you
should announce them on this list as early as possible so that we could try to
get a slot.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 06-17-2010, 09:32 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi,

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:36 PM, Thomas Koch <thomas@koch.ro> wrote:
> If you happen to learn about other events of this kind, I propose that you
> should announce them on this list as early as possible so that we could try to
> get a slot.

I think that this is a good idea but I can't go to Stuttgart. It's a
pity because I have friend there...

Cheers,
Torsten