Old 06-11-2010, 09:07 PM
Thomas Koch

Default application as Debian Maintainer

I'm applying to becoma a Debian Maintainer.

I've read, understood and do agree to these documents:

- social contract, Version 1.1
http://www.debian.org/social_contract

- Debian Free Software Guidelines
http://www.debian.org/social_contract#guidelines

- Debian Machine Usage Policies, Version 1.1.1
http://www.debian.org/devel/dmup

I do maintain the following packages:

hadoop, hbase, zookeeper, zkclient,
libjsr311-api-java, libxmlenc-java, simhash, libjackson-json-java

I've contributed to the following packages:

solr, jakarta-log4j

My GPG key 042BA65A has been signed by
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@upsilon.cc>, Steve McIntyre <steve@einval.com> and
Eric Evans <eevans@sym-link.com>. About half a douzend DDs are expected and
kindly asked to send me their signatures in the next days. :-)

I'm Looking forward to work with you!

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 06-11-2010, 10:11 PM
Sylvestre Ledru

Hello,

Le vendredi 11 juin 2010 à 23:07 +0200, Thomas Koch a écrit :
> I'm applying to become a Debian Maintainer.

I clearly support Thomas's application. I sponsored hbase and hadoop for
him. He updated very quickly his packages when I had comments (I did not
have much since his packages are usually very good despite their
complexity).
I have no doubt that Thomas will be able to manage his packages by
himself.

He is also very involved in the Debian Java Team and has been
participating to many discussions on the ML and on IRC.

Sylvestre
PS: To me, you should also apply to the New Maintainer process.