Old 06-08-2010, 01:34 AM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: libjdo-api-java (new upstream release and some small fixes)

Hi team,

I am just looking for a sponsor for libjdo-api-java.
This update includes a new upstream release (#584965) and
some small fixes.

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libjdo-api-java/libjdo-api-java_2.2-1.dsc
Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libjdo-api-java

Thanks in advance,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 06-09-2010, 09:30 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Tue, Jun 8, 2010 at 3:34 AM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I am just looking for a sponsor for libjdo-api-java.

uploaded

Cheers,
Torsten