Old 06-03-2010, 02:41 AM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: openjpa (new package, needed to package Spring Framework 3.0)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "openjpa".

* Package name : openjpa
Version : 2.0.0-1
Upstream Author : Apache Software Foundation (ASF)
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libopenjpa-java - Java Persistence 2.0 API (JPA) implementation library
libopenjpa-java-doc - Documentation for libopenjpa-java

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 581855.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This library is needed to package libspring-3.0-java.
Besides, this is very useful in its own since provides an
implementation of JPA 2.0 API. The goal of this software
is simplify Java development providing persistence for
POJOs.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/o/openjpa/openjpa_2.0.0-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/openjpa.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/