Old 06-01-2010, 11:43 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: atinject-jsr330 (new package, needed to package Spring Framework 3.0)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "atinject-jsr330".

* Package name : atinject-jsr330
Version : 1.0-1
Upstream Author : The JSR-330 Expert Group
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libatinject-jsr330-api-java - Java API for JSR-330 Dependency Injection
libatinject-jsr330-api-java-doc - Documentation for libatinject-jsr330-api-java

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 581768.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This library is needed to package libspring-3.0-java.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/atinject-jsr330/atinject-jsr330_1.0-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/atinject-jsr330.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/