Old 05-31-2010, 11:26 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: serp (new package, needed to package Apache OpenJPA 2.0)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "serp".

* Package name : serp
Version : 1.14.1-1
Upstream Author : A. Abram White <awhite@bea.com>
* License : BSD
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libserp-java - Java Virtual Machine bytecode manipulation framework
libserp-java-doc - Documentation for libserp-java

The upload would fix these bugs: 582782

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This library is needed to package Apache OpenJPA 2.0.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/serp/serp_1.14.1-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/serp.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 06-01-2010, 06:43 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 1:26 AM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> *Version * * * * : 1.14.1-1

where did you get that upstream version? The newest version on
http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/net/sourceforge/serp/serp/ is 1.13.1.

BTW, I have uploaded hessian.

Cheers,
Torsten