-   -   RFS: hessian (new package, needed to package Spring Framework 3.0) (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/379526-rfs-hessian-new-package-needed-package-spring-framework-3-0-a.html)

Miguel Landaeta 05-31-2010 11:19 PM

RFS: hessian (new package, needed to package Spring Framework 3.0)

Hi team,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "hessian".

* Package name : hessian
Version : 4.0.6-1
Upstream Author : Caucho Technology, Inc.
* License : Apache-1.1
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libhessian-java - Java implementation of a binary protocol for web services
libhessian-java-doc - Documentation for libhessian-java

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: 581769

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
This library is needed to package libspring-3.0-java.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/h/hessian/hessian_4.0.6-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/git/pkg-java/hessian.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/