Old 05-18-2010, 04:06 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: libitext-java 2.1.7-2

Hi,

I am looking for sponsorship of libitext-java. The main change was to
move -gcj package to suggests. But I have also converted package to
3.0 format. I have converted direct code change to patch. I don't know
why and by whom this code change was done (changelog isn't helpful) so
I have not added any DEP-3 metadata to the patch.

Latest changelog for reference:
libitext-java (2.1.7-2) unstable; urgency=low

[ Michael Koch ]
* Removed Gerardo Curiel from Uploaders (Closes: #553081).

[ Onkar Shinde ]
* Move -gcj package from 'Recommends' to 'Suggests' as discussed on Debian
Java mailing list.
* Update standards version to 3.8.4.
* Convert direct code changes to patch.
* Remove simple-patchsys inclusion from rules file.
* Convert package to source format 3.0.

-- Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org> Tue, 18 May 2010
20:08:26 +0530