I am looking for sponsorship of libitext-java. The main change was to
move -gcj package to suggests. But I have also converted package to
3.0 format. I have converted direct code change to patch. I don't know
why and by whom this code change was done (changelog isn't helpful) so
I have not added any DEP-3 metadata to the patch.
Latest changelog for reference:
libitext-java (2.1.7-2) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Koch ]
* Removed Gerardo Curiel from Uploaders (Closes: #553081).
[ Onkar Shinde ]
* Move -gcj package from 'Recommends' to 'Suggests' as discussed on Debian
Java mailing list.
* Update standards version to 3.8.4.
* Convert direct code changes to patch.
* Remove simple-patchsys inclusion from rules file.
* Convert package to source format 3.0.
Passion - Some people climb mountains - others write Free software.
Don't ask why - the reason is the same.
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-java-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive: AANLkTinXpbJvp5VRUmGIGkWjjzb88sQpFqY8joEhUPXF@mail .gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/AANLkTinXpbJvp5VRUmGIGkWjjzb88sQpFqY8joEhUPXF@mail .gmail.com