Old 05-17-2010, 08:03 PM
Giovanni Mascellani

Default RFS: libjgrapht0.8-java

Hi all.

I packaged the last version of JGraphT (0.8.1). Because there are
packages still depending on version 0.6, all the packages are marked
with the 0.8 suffix, like the generated JAR.

I seem to remember that Steffen Moeller and Michael Koch didn't want to
work on this package anymore, so I removed their names from Uploaders.
If I'm wrong on this (or if you want to come back in), just let me know,
you're welcome! :-)

I'd like someone to review my changes and sponsor the package.
josm-plugins depends on it (and solving this dependency allowed me to
fix a RC bug in it).

You can find the package in the SVN (branch_0.8) or here:

http://poisson.phc.unipi.it/~mascellani/debian/libjgrapht-java_0.8.1-1.dsc

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://poisson.phc.unipi.it/~mascellani
Jabber: g.mascellani@jabber.org / giovanni@elabor.homelinux.org

Old 05-19-2010, 05:55 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Giovanni,

On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Giovanni Mascellani
<mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:
> I'd like someone to review my changes and sponsor the package.

how do I get the upstream tarball? May you add a get-orig-source
target to debian/rules, please?

Thanks,
Torsten

Old 05-19-2010, 06:16 PM
Giovanni Mascellani

Il 19/05/2010 19:55, Werner ha scritto:
> Hi Giovanni,
>
> On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Giovanni Mascellani
> <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:
>> I'd like someone to review my changes and sponsor the package.
>
> how do I get the upstream tarball? May you add a get-orig-source
> target to debian/rules, please?

The upstream tarball can be found along with the source package I
pointed in my previous email. Anyway, adding a get-orig-source is a good
idea, I'll try to do it this evening.

Thanks, Giovanni.

Old 05-19-2010, 06:55 PM
Giovanni Mascellani

Il 19/05/2010 20:16, Giovanni Mascellani ha scritto:
> The upstream tarball can be found along with the source package I
> pointed in my previous email. Anyway, adding a get-orig-source is a good
> idea, I'll try to do it this evening.

I think it should be ok now.

Giovanni.

Old 05-19-2010, 07:11 PM
Torsten Werner

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Giovanni Mascellani
<mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:
> I think it should be ok now.

The license is LGPL-2.1 not LGPL-1.2. I've fixed the copyright file
and uploaded the package.

Thanks,
Torsten

Old 05-19-2010, 07:17 PM
Daniel Leidert

Am Mittwoch, den 19.05.2010, 20:16 +0200 schrieb Giovanni Mascellani:
> Il 19/05/2010 19:55, Werner ha scritto:
> > Hi Giovanni,
> >
> > On Mon, May 17, 2010 at 10:03 PM, Giovanni Mascellani
> > <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it> wrote:
> >> I'd like someone to review my changes and sponsor the package.
> >
> > how do I get the upstream tarball? May you add a get-orig-source
> > target to debian/rules, please?
>
> The upstream tarball can be found along with the source package I
> pointed in my previous email. Anyway, adding a get-orig-source is a good
> idea, I'll try to do it this evening.

This is an sf.net project with a working [1] watch file. There is no
need for this target and IMHO a misuse of it.

[1] JFTR: If you don't use the svn-upgrade utility mentioned in
debian/watch I would suggest to remove it. The tool is further part of
svn-buildpackage and therefor misplaced in debian/watch. Say a QA team
member touches the packages. There is no reason why it should be
installed on his system(?).

Regards, Daniel

Old 05-19-2010, 07:21 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Daniel,

On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Daniel Leidert
<daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> wrote:
> This is an sf.net project with a working [1] watch file.

Not really because it seems to ship prebuilt jar files.

I am happy with Giovanni's solution.

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 05-19-2010, 07:40 PM
Daniel Leidert

Am Mittwoch, den 19.05.2010, 21:21 +0200 schrieb Torsten Werner:
> Hi Daniel,
>
> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Daniel Leidert
> <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> wrote:
> > This is an sf.net project with a working [1] watch file.
>
> Not really because it seems to ship prebuilt jar files.

Ok. Then get-orig-source makes sense. It's also possible to work with
the watch file. I do the same in docbook-xsl.

> I am happy with Giovanni's solution.

The version number should be fixed to have a "+dfsg" suffix.

Regards, Daniel

Old 05-20-2010, 02:15 PM
Giovanni Mascellani

Il 19/05/2010 21:40, Daniel Leidert ha scritto:
> Am Mittwoch, den 19.05.2010, 21:21 +0200 schrieb Torsten Werner:
>> Hi Daniel,
>>
>> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 9:17 PM, Daniel Leidert
>> <daniel.leidert.spam@gmx.net> wrote:
>>> This is an sf.net project with a working [1] watch file.
>>
>> Not really because it seems to ship prebuilt jar files.
>
> Ok. Then get-orig-source makes sense. It's also possible to work with
> the watch file. I do the same in docbook-xsl.

I'm doing that too: I have no get-orig-source, but just a watch file
that calls debian/orig-tar.sh, a script that does the sanitizing on the
original tarball.

>> I am happy with Giovanni's solution.
>
> The version number should be fixed to have a "+dfsg" suffix.

Yes, you're right, I forgot it.

I'll add it in the next release.

Thanks, Giovanni.