Old 05-14-2010, 11:25 AM
Torsten Werner

Default jruby packaging / team maintainance?

Hi Sebastien,

I am Cc-ing the debian-java list.

On Fri, May 14, 2010 at 11:23 AM, Sebastien Delafond <seb@debian.org> wrote:
> git would be good, but if people that will be working on jruby prefer
> svn, I can live with that too

I have pushed the latest version of jruby to
<http://git.debian.org/?p=pkg-java/jruby.git> and committed the
Maintainer and Vcs-* change. I plan to work on jruby during the next
week. I you have any other changes, please commit them, too.

Cheers,
Torsten