Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 PM

Default Processed: limit source to java-common, tagging 577164

> #java-common (0.37) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> # * Updated and synced the Java FAQ.
> # - contains a example of how to link with system javadocs.
> # (Closes: #577164)
> #
> limit source java-common
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'java-common'
Limit currently set to 'source':'java-common'

> tags 577164 + pending
Bug #577164 [java-common] java-common: Add to FAQ: How to link javadocs for libraries
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

577164: http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=577164