Old 05-01-2010, 02:33 AM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: libspring-security-2.0-java

Hi mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package
"libspring-security-2.0-java".

* Package name : libspring-security-2.0-java
Version : 2.0.5.RELEASE-1
Upstream Author : Acegi Technology Pty Limited, SpringSource Inc.
* License : Apache-2.0
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libspring-security-2.0-java-doc - documentation for Spring Security 2.0
libspring-security-acl-2.0-java - modular Java/J2EE application security framework - ACL
libspring-security-core-2.0-java - modular Java/J2EE application security framework - Core
libspring-security-ntlm-2.0-java - modular Java/J2EE application security framework - NTLM
libspring-security-portlet-2.0-java - modular Java/J2EE application security framework - Portlet
libspring-security-taglibs-2.0-java - modular Java/J2EE application security framework - Taglibs

The package is lintian clean.
The upload would fix these bugs: #577469.

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
I develop software using those libraries and I need them to
deploy software in Debian servers. I plan to maintain this
package under Debian Java Team.

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libspring-security-2.0-java/libspring-security-2.0-java_2.0.5.RELEASE-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/libspring-security-2.0-java.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 05-02-2010, 11:39 AM
Torsten Werner

Hi,

On Sat, May 1, 2010 at 4:33 AM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package
> "libspring-security-2.0-java".

nice

But I cannot build the package. A build log is available at
<http://people.debian.org/~twerner/libspring-security-2.0-java_2.0.5.RELEASE-1_i386.build.gz>.
I have regenerated the orig tarball with 'debian/rules
get-orig-source'.

You should set JAVA_HOME in debian/rules to make sure ant is using the
right JDK.

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 05-02-2010, 06:06 PM
Miguel Landaeta

Hello Torsten,

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 7:09 AM, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:

> But I cannot build the package. A build log is available at
> <http://people.debian.org/~twerner/libspring-security-2.0-java_2.0.5.RELEASE-1_i386.build.gz>.
> I have regenerated the orig tarball with 'debian/rules
> get-orig-source'.
>
> You should set JAVA_HOME in debian/rules to make sure ant is using the
> right JDK.

Thanks for including the log.
The FTBFS was due a missing Build-Depends on libspring-jdbc-2.5-java.
I also set JAVA_HOME in debian/rules.

I committed those change to the git repo and uploaded again to mentors.
Cheers,

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 05-02-2010, 07:24 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Sun, May 2, 2010 at 8:06 PM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I committed those change to the git repo and uploaded again to mentors.
> Cheers,

i have uploaded the package now.

Cheers,
Torsten