Old 04-27-2010, 02:44 PM
Thomas Koch

Default new version of zookeeper

Hi,

a new version (3.3.0) of Zookeeper is available on mentors:

http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zookeeper

Please be so kind to have a look and upload. However I hope, that version
3.3.1 of Zookeeper will be available soon enough to make it into squeeze.

Best regards,

Thomas Koch, http://www.koch.ro

Old 04-27-2010, 10:01 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Tue Apr 27 16:44, Thomas Koch wrote:
> a new version (3.3.0) of Zookeeper is available on mentors:
>
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/z/zookeeper
>
> Please be so kind to have a look and upload. However I hope, that version
> 3.3.1 of Zookeeper will be available soon enough to make it into squeeze.

I've had a look and I have one comment:

you have commented out the line in debian/rules which sets JAVA_HOME to be
/usr/share/default-java, which means the build is dependent on the current
settings in /etc/alternatives - which is bad. You must require the build to use
a specific JVM regardless of the current settings.

Everything else looks good, although I've not actually tried building it.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson

Old 04-28-2010, 07:29 AM