Old 04-21-2010, 10:22 PM
Niels Thykier

Default RFS: libreadline-java

Hi

I have adopted libreadline-java which builds these binary packages:
libreadline-java - GNU readline and BSD editline wrappers for Java
libreadline-java-doc - API docs for readline/editline wrappers for Java

I have repacked the source, since I noticed that it contained files not
owned by the upstream author and without license in them. There is no
watch file, nor a repack script. The last upstream release was from 2003
and last commit on upstreams CVS seems to be from same year.

I started my work on it before I put it on the SVN, so hardly any of the
changes are available via SVN's log. To amend this I have generated a
packaging diff[1]. A fair share of the changes involves turning changes
to upstream code from diff.gz into patches.

The package can be found at:
main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libreadline-java/libreadline-java_0.8.0.1+dfsg-1.dsc
- svn co svn://svn.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/trunk/libreadline-java

While I am a DM I have not set the DMUA flag (see [2])

~Niels

[1] I used pdebdiff:
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/pdebdiff

NB: I manually removed the html files/javadoc that had ended up in the
diff.gz (presumably due to a bug in the clean target of that version) to
reduce the amount of "uninteresting" changes.

[2] http://lists.debian.org/debian-mentors/2010/03/msg00234.html

Old 04-23-2010, 09:34 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Niels,

On Thu, Apr 22, 2010 at 12:22 AM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> While I am a DM I have not set the DMUA flag (see [2])

I have uploaded the package after setting DMUA: yes.

Cheers,
Torsten