Old 04-19-2010, 03:35 PM
Giovanni Mascellani

Default Maintaining libjgrapht-java

Hi all.

I'm trying to understand which is the current maintainance status for
libjgrapht-java. This package got added and removed some times into and
from different distributions with different names, so it's not entirely
clear to me who is caring after it at the moment.

Steffen Moeller wrote me directly, saying he has very little time to
work on it. It seems that the other maintainer (Michael Koch) asked
Steffen to be removed from the uploader list[1].

[1]
http://packages.qa.debian.org/libj/libjgrapht0.6-java/news/20090919T162248Z.html

Michael, do you confirm it?

More generally, are there any objections if I step in and package the
net version (0.8.something)? Right now, the only build-rdepends on
version 0.6 is cdk, which is also maintained within the Java team. Does
anyone know whether the 0.6 dependency is still needed, or whether we
can maintain in the archive just one version (josm-plugins requires at
least version 0.7)?

Thanks, Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>