Old 04-19-2010, 06:24 AM

Default Processed: limit source to java-common, tagging 395372, tagging 227594

> #java-common (0.36) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> # * Policy Changes:
> # - Removed section "Java Compilers".
> # - Retired the virtual packages java-virtual-machine, java-compiler
> # and java2-compiler
> # - Relax program installation locations (Closes: #395372)
> # - Specified installation location for private program jars.
> # - Removed mention of binfmt_misc in favor of jarwrapper.
> # (Closes: #227594)
> #
> limit source java-common
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'java-common'
Limit currently set to 'source':'java-common'

> tags 395372 + pending
Bug #395372 [java-common] java-common: [policy] relax or expand the "binaries in /usr/bin" restriction (2.3)
Added tag(s) pending.
> tags 227594 + pending
Bug #227594 [java-common] [PROPOSAL] Remove binfmt_misc, specify JARs for programs
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)