Old 04-12-2010, 12:51 PM

Default Processed: limit source to java-common, tagging 577482

> #java-common (0.36) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> # * Added sh4 to the list of architectures that support openjdk-6.
> # (Closes: #577482)
> #
> limit source java-common
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'java-common'
Limit currently set to 'source':'java-common'

> tags 577482 + pending
Bug #577482 [src:java-common] java-common: Please add sh4 to openjdk-6 support
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)