Old 04-10-2010, 08:48 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: libcommons-modeler-java 2.0.1-5

I have commited changes for 2.0.1-5 version of libcommons-modeler-java
in pkg-java svn. This fixes the FTBFS (bug 576978) and a bunch of
other lintian problems.

Unfortunately my system is plagued with UI freezes. So I could not
upload the source package to mentors.d.n. Can someone please take
changed from svn and upload the package?

Latest changelog for reference:
libcommons-modeler-java (2.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=low

[ Onkar Shinde ]
* Change build dependencies to default-jdk. Set ant properties for
target JVM version 1.4. Fixes FTBFS. (Closes: #576978)
* Remove runtime JRE dependencies. Remove java-virtual-machine suggests.
* Convert patches to quilt format. Convert package to 3.0 format.
* Install api docs to /usr/share/java/libcommons-modeler-java/api.
Update doc-base file accordingly.
* lintian errors/warnings fixed
- Section libs -> java.
- Standards version 3.7.2 -> 3.8.4.
- Add ${miscepends} to runtime dependencies.
- Update compat version to 5.
- Remove XS from VCS-* fields. Fix Vcs-Browser field name.

[ Emmanuel Bourg ]
* Update of the URLs
* Rename Jakarta Commons to Apache Commons

-- Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org> Thu, 08 Apr 2010
22:52:57 +0530

Onkar