Linux Archive

Linux Archive (http://www.linux-archive.org/)
-   Debian Java (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/)
-   -   about netbeans and related packages (http://www.linux-archive.org/debian-java/353397-about-netbeans-related-packages.html)

Niels Thykier 04-07-2010 09:31 PM

about netbeans and related packages
 
Hi

I stumbled a cross this, which is now 1 and a half month old or so.
Whats the status on this? I do not see netbeans in the a

~Niels

NB: It was originally sent to the pkg-java-maintainers address.

Hideki Yamane wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Probably you know, netbeans6.8 was released and packaged in Ubuntu
> by Yulia Novozhilova <Yulia.Novozhilova@sun.com>, who has _already_
> ITPed releted some packages in Debian.
>
> With some adjustment, I made netbeans 6.8 and those packages for
> Debian (just imported from Ubuntu). If you are interested in that,
> please test it.
>
> deb http://www.mithril-linux.org/~henrich/debian/package/netbeans/
>
>
> And you can get source at mentors.
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/netbeans/netbeans_6.8-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libappframework-java/libappframework-java_1.03-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-javaparser-java/libnb-javaparser-java_6.8-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-platform-java/libnb-platform-java_6.8-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libbeansbinding-java/libbeansbinding-java_1.2.1-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libini4j-java/libini4j-java_0.4.1-1.dsc
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-svnclientadapter-java/libnb-svnclientadapter-java_6.7-1.dsc
>
>
> Thank you for your reading this.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> _______________________________________________
> pkg-java-maintainers mailing list
> pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers

Adnan Hodzic 04-07-2010 10:22 PM

about netbeans and related packages
 
In case Hideki is not interested into this idea about repacking anymore,
I might be ...


Adnan

On 04/07/2010 11:31 PM, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi
>
> I stumbled a cross this, which is now 1 and a half month old or so.
> Whats the status on this? I do not see netbeans in the a
>
> ~Niels
>
> NB: It was originally sent to the pkg-java-maintainers address.
>
> Hideki Yamane wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Probably you know, netbeans6.8 was released and packaged in Ubuntu
>> by Yulia Novozhilova <Yulia.Novozhilova@sun.com>, who has _already_
>> ITPed releted some packages in Debian.
>>
>> With some adjustment, I made netbeans 6.8 and those packages for
>> Debian (just imported from Ubuntu). If you are interested in that,
>> please test it.
>>
>> deb http://www.mithril-linux.org/~henrich/debian/package/netbeans/
>>
>>
>> And you can get source at mentors.
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/netbeans/netbeans_6.8-1.dsc
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libappframework-java/libappframework-java_1.03-1.dsc
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-javaparser-java/libnb-javaparser-java_6.8-1.dsc
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-platform-java/libnb-platform-java_6.8-1.dsc
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libbeansbinding-java/libbeansbinding-java_1.2.1-1.dsc
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libini4j-java/libini4j-java_0.4.1-1.dsc
>> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-svnclientadapter-java/libnb-svnclientadapter-java_6.7-1.dsc
>>
>>
>> Thank you for your reading this.
>>
>>
>>
>> ------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> pkg-java-maintainers mailing list
>> pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
>> http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers
>
>

Giovanni Mascellani 04-08-2010 08:26 AM

about netbeans and related packages
 
Adnan Hodzic ha scritto:
> In case Hideki is not interested into this idea about repacking anymore,
> I might be ...

Hi.

I maintain openide-utils, which is a piece of the netbeans codebase. I
packaged it because I needed it as a dependency for other packages. In
case someone starts again taking care of the whole netbeans, my package
should be absorbed in his.

Anyway, I have a couple of requests for him: because one of my package
depends on that (small) library, I really would like not to have to
depend on the whole netbeans, so I ask to the maintainer to keep at
least that libraries stripped out from the rest. Moreover, such library
didn't have a POM, so I wrote one (because my packages depending on it
were built with maven), so I also ask to retain the POM I've written
(unless upstream or anyone else writes another).

Of course, I don't want to move on you all the work needed. I'm here to
collaborate. :-)

Giovanni.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://poisson.phc.unipi.it/~mascellani
Jabber: g.mascellani@jabber.org / giovanni@elabor.homelinux.org

Yulia Novozhilova 04-12-2010 04:42 PM

about netbeans and related packages
 
Hi,

Actually Hideki is working on this and there is a progress there.
Hope he will get in touch with you soon.

Thanks,
Yulia


Niels Thykier wrote:

Hi

I stumbled a cross this, which is now 1 and a half month old or so.
Whats the status on this? I do not see netbeans in the a

~Niels

NB: It was originally sent to the pkg-java-maintainers address.

Hideki Yamane wrote:

Hi,

Probably you know, netbeans6.8 was released and packaged in Ubuntu
by Yulia Novozhilova <Yulia.Novozhilova@sun.com>, who has _already_
ITPed releted some packages in Debian.

With some adjustment, I made netbeans 6.8 and those packages for
Debian (just imported from Ubuntu). If you are interested in that,
please test it.

deb http://www.mithril-linux.org/~henrich/debian/package/netbeans/



And you can get source at mentors.
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/n/netbeans/netbeans_6.8-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libappframework-java/libappframework-java_1.03-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-javaparser-java/libnb-javaparser-java_6.8-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-platform-java/libnb-platform-java_6.8-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libbeansbinding-java/libbeansbinding-java_1.2.1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libini4j-java/libini4j-java_0.4.1-1.dsc
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libnb-svnclientadapter-java/libnb-svnclientadapter-java_6.7-1.dsc


Thank you for your reading this.



------------------------------------------------------------------------

_______________________________________________
pkg-java-maintainers mailing list
pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/mailman/listinfo/pkg-java-maintainers






--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-java-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: 4BC34D5D.7010404@sun.com">http://lists.debian.org/4BC34D5D.7010404@sun.com

Torsten Werner 04-30-2010 10:48 AM

about netbeans and related packages
 
Hi,


On Mon, Apr 12, 2010 at 6:42 PM, Yulia Novozhilova
<Yulia.Novozhilova@sun.com> wrote:
> Actually Hideki is working on this and there is a progress there.
> Hope he will get in touch with you soon.

may we get some extra details, please? What needs to be done to get
netbeans into Debian? Can we help with packaging some of its
build-deps?

I see that the Ubuntu package Build-Depends on jruby which is in
non-free. Can netbeans be built without jruby?

What is the status of the openide-utils packaging?


Cheers,
Torsten


--
To UNSUBSCRIBE, email to debian-java-REQUEST@lists.debian.org
with a subject of "unsubscribe". Trouble? Contact listmaster@lists.debian.org
Archive: x2za90bfcf1004300348n386bb325v2e9e0b35ac9c2c9a@mai l.gmail.com">http://lists.debian.org/x2za90bfcf1004300348n386bb325v2e9e0b35ac9c2c9a@mai l.gmail.com

Giovanni Mascellani 04-30-2010 08:54 PM

about netbeans and related packages
 
Il 30/04/2010 12:48, Torsten Werner ha scritto:
> may we get some extra details, please? What needs to be done to get
> netbeans into Debian? Can we help with packaging some of its
> build-deps?
>
> I see that the Ubuntu package Build-Depends on jruby which is in
> non-free. Can netbeans be built without jruby?
>
> What is the status of the openide-utils packaging?

openide-util is slightly quite out-of-date: now version 6.7.1 is present
in the archive, while netbeans 6.8 has been released and 6.9 is beta.
Anyway, if netbeans enters Debian, openide-utils should definitely be
absorbed in the netbeans packages.

Thanks, Gio.
--
Giovanni Mascellani <mascellani@poisson.phc.unipi.it>
Pisa, Italy

Web: http://poisson.phc.unipi.it/~mascellani
Jabber: g.mascellani@jabber.org / giovanni@elabor.homelinux.org


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:58 AM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.