Old 04-06-2010, 07:51 PM

Default Processed: limit source to java-common, tagging 576632

> #java-common (0.36) UNRELEASED; urgency=low
> #
> # * Correct a ${jdk} that should have been a ${jre} in the decription
> # of default-jre. Thanks to Yoshino Yoshihito for spotting it.
> # (Closes: #576632)
> #
> limit source java-common
Limiting to bugs with field 'source' containing at least one of 'java-common'
Limit currently set to 'source':'java-common'

> tags 576632 + pending
Bug #576632 [src:java-common] Description of default-jre points to a jdk package
Added tag(s) pending.
> thanks
Stopping processing here.

Debian bug tracking system administrator
(administrator, Debian Bugs database)