Old 04-05-2010, 06:55 PM
Niels Thykier

Default RFS: java-common

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.35
of my package "java-common".

java-common (0.35) unstable; urgency=low

* Added myself to Uploaders.
* Added myself to the list of Authors of the Java Policy.
* Integrated adapted parts of the FOSDEM06 proposal into the Java
Policy.
- Java libraries are no longer required to depend on a JVM
(Closes: #227587, #505166)
* Updated to java-faq to match the online version.
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
- Added missing ${miscepends}
* Use the version from the changelog rather than the dir to determine
the debian "revision" of the default-* packages. It is more robust.
* Removed old publish rule - the policy is updated automatically after
upload now.
* Updated the rules to update the java faq.
* Converted source to 3.0 (native).
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Set DM-Upload-Allowed.
* Removed self suggest in default-jre.
* Fixed a spelling mistake in README.Debian.

-- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> Mon, 05 Apr 2010 18:01:40 +0200

main contrib non-free
- dget
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/j/java-common/java-common_0.35.dsc

It is also available from the pkg-java's SVN.

Kind regards
Niels Thykier

Old 04-05-2010, 08:30 PM
Torsten Werner

On Mon, Apr 5, 2010 at 8:55 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 0.35
> of my package "java-common".

done

Cheers,
Torsten