Old 03-28-2010, 11:18 AM
Matthew Johnson

Default RFS: pleiades - Japanese Language package for Eclipse using Dynamic AOP - IANADD

On Sat Mar 27 11:44, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> So, next step... I want someone to upload this to Debian
> please dget below, build and dupload/dput to NEW queue!
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pleiades/pleiades_1.3.1-dfsg-1.dsc

I've had a look at the package in detail, but unfortunately I can't upload it.

- you list Files: * and a copy of the EPL twice in debian/copyright
- you have licenced the packaging under the GPL, which is not compatible with the
EPL, and hence the resulting package is (at least in one view) not distributable.
We recommend licencing packaging under either the licence of the software, or
a permissive licence such as expat.
- what is the licence of ./srctest/jp/sourceforge/mergedoc/pleiades/resource/3.1.1a/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv_3.1.1/jdt_api_options/ja_expected.html (et al)?

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson

Old 03-28-2010, 02:51 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Sun Mar 28 23:39, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> > - what is the licence of ./srctest/jp/sourceforge/mergedoc/pleiades/resource/3.1.1a/org.eclipse.jdt.doc.isv_3.1.1/jdt_api_options/ja_expected.html (et al)?
>
> "Those files are not needed for build" upstream says, so I removed that
> from upstream source and re-uploaded it.
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pleiades/pleiades_1.3.1-dfsg-1.dsc

Thanks, but that file seems to still have the debian/copyright issues in it?

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson

Old 03-28-2010, 03:18 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Mon Mar 29 00:05, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 15:51:54 +0100
> Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> > Thanks, but that file seems to still have the debian/copyright issues in it?
>
> Oh, bogus lines. removed.
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pleiades/pleiades_1.3.1-dfsg-1.dsc

This one has the old orig tarball with the html files still there

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson

Old 03-28-2010, 04:38 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Mon Mar 29 00:39, Hideki Yamane wrote:
> On Sun, 28 Mar 2010 16:18:37 +0100
> Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> > This one has the old orig tarball with the html files still there
>
> remove old tarball, rebuild and checked.
> Sorry, but once again please...
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pleiades/pleiades_1.3.1-dfsg-1.dsc

Uploaded

Matt