Old 03-21-2010, 02:57 PM
Hideki Yamane

Default RFS: pleiades - Japanese Language package for Eclipse using Dynamic AOP

Dear mentors (CC: debian-java@lists.debian.org),

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "pleiades", Japanese Language package
for Eclipse. It is very popular for Japanese Eclipse users. Its newest release
is downloaded about 50,000 times.

* Package name : pleiades
Version : 1.3.1-dfsg-1
Upstream Author : Shinji Kashihara
* License : Eclipse Public License 1.0
Section : devel

It builds these binary packages:
pleiades - Japanese Language package for Eclipse using Dynamic AOP, Pleiades

My motivation for maintaining this package is: improve Japanese desktop envrioment

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/p/pleiades/pleiades_1.3.1-dfsg-1.dsc

Hideki Yamane henrich @ debian.or.jp/iijmio-mail.jp
http://wiki.debian.org/HidekiYamane

Old 03-22-2010, 05:08 AM
Hideki Yamane

Hi,

On Sun, 21 Mar 2010 20:38:35 +0000
Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> - you don't close an ITP in the changelog, you should generally be filing ITPs
> (cc'd to -devel) in case anyone has comments about the package

Add that entry to changelog, thanks!

> - as I said, arch-all content should be in /usr/share, that's why you got a
> lintian warning, you shouldn't just override them unless you have a very good
> reason.

I fixed it, could you review it again?