Old 03-19-2010, 06:10 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: avalon-framework 4.2.0-7

Please sponsor this small change to avalon-framework. I have committed
packaging changes to pkg-java svn.

Latest changelog for reference
avalon-framework (4.2.0-7) unstable; urgency=low

[ Onkar Shinde ]
* liblogkit-java to libexcalibur-logkit-java transition.

-- Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org> Fri, 19 Mar 2010
23:16:58 +0530

Onkar

Old 03-20-2010, 12:02 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Sat Mar 20 00:40, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> Please sponsor this small change to avalon-framework. I have committed
> packaging changes to pkg-java svn.

I'll happily look at it tonight or tomorrow if you send me a source package.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson

Old 03-20-2010, 01:50 PM
Onkar Shinde

On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> On Sat Mar 20 00:40, Onkar Shinde wrote:
>> Please sponsor this small change to avalon-framework. I have committed
>> packaging changes to pkg-java svn.
>
> I'll happily look at it tonight or tomorrow if you send me a source package.

Uploaded the source package to mentors.d.n.
http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/avalon-framework/avalon-framework_4.2.0-7.dsc

Onkar

Old 03-21-2010, 12:28 AM
Matthew Johnson

On Sat Mar 20 20:20, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 20, 2010 at 6:32 PM, Matthew Johnson <mjj29@debian.org> wrote:
> > On Sat Mar 20 00:40, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> >> Please sponsor this small change to avalon-framework. I have committed
> >> packaging changes to pkg-java svn.
> >
> > I'll happily look at it tonight or tomorrow if you send me a source package.
>
> Uploaded the source package to mentors.d.n.
> http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/a/avalon-framework/avalon-framework_4.2.0-7.dsc

uploaded

Matt
--