Old 01-10-2008, 09:37 PM
Michael Koch

Default new package listing

Hello Java team,

I have configured a new service for us that helps us packaging our
Java software. The service I mean can be found at

http://pkg-java.alioth.debian.org/cgi-bin/qareport.cgi

Its automatically updated every 15 minutes. Its a service used by the
pkg-perl team too and originally developed by Martín Ferrari.

To make this service really useful you should follow some small rules
to make the script show the real status for our packages:

- if a package is not ready for upload yet please use "UNRELEASED"
as target distribution instead of unstable/experimental

- don't add dummy changelog entries without changes to the package

- all packages should have *working* watch files that mangle the
debian version to let script know if a new upstream version was
released. I know thats not possible for all packages

Cheers,
Michael

Old 01-12-2008, 02:16 PM
"Arnaud Vandyck"

Excellent! ;-)

Many thanks for the work and happy new year!