Old 03-17-2010, 01:54 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: libcommons-logging-java 1.1.1-7

Please sponsor libcommons-logging-java 1.1.1-7. I have committed
packaging bits in pkg-java svn.

Latest changelog for reference.
libcommons-logging-java (1.1.1-7) unstable; urgency=low

[ Onkar Shinde ]
* Replace build/runtime dep liblogkit-java with libexcalibur-logkit-java.
Adjust DEB_JARS in rules file and properties in ant.properties accordingly.
* Add build dependency libavalon-framework-java.
* Update standards version to 3.8.4.
* debian/patches/06_classpath_manifest.patch
- Add a 'Class-Path' entry in MANIFEST.MF file with a list of appropriate
jar files.

-- Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org> Wed, 17 Mar 2010
16:08:31 +0530

Onkar

Old 03-19-2010, 09:38 AM
Onkar Shinde

Any takers for this sponsorship request?

Onkar

Old 03-19-2010, 11:51 AM
Kumar Appaiah

On Fri, Mar 19, 2010 at 04:08:29PM +0530, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> Any takers for this sponsorship request?

Thank you for your work. I've uploaded it with the additional change
of removing myself from Uploaders.

Kumar
--
But scientists, who ought to know