Old 03-17-2010, 06:31 AM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: velocity 1.6.2-4

Please sponsor velocity 1.6.2-4. I have committed changes in pkg-java svn.

Latest changelog for reference.
velocity (1.6.2-4) unstable; urgency=low

[ Onkar Shinde ]
* Replace build-dep openjdk-6-jdk with default-jdk. Adjust JAVA_HOME in rules
file accordingly.
* Replace openjdk-6-doc with default-jdk-doc. (Closes: #567293)
* Replace build/runtime dep liblogkit-java with libexcalibur-logkit-java.
Adjust DEB_JARS in rules file accordingly.
* debian/patches/build.patch - Update to add 'Class-Path' attribute in
manifest file with appropriate list of jar files.
* debian/patches/fix_example_scripts.patch - New patch to fix shebang lines
in example scripts. Fixes lintian warnings.

-- Debian Java Maintainers
<pkg-java-maintainers@lists.alioth.debian.org> Sun, 07 Mar 2010
16:00:47 +0530

Onkar

Old 03-18-2010, 03:31 AM
tony mancill

Old 03-18-2010, 08:33 AM
Onkar Shinde

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 10:01 AM, tony mancill <tmancill@debian.org> wrote:

> Uploaded.

Hi Tony,

In case you haven't noticed, the upload was rejected because of size
mismatch for .orig.tar.gz. Can you please check the problem and fix
this?

Onkar