Old 03-07-2010, 03:42 AM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: cobertura (updated package, new upstream release for a package already in Debian)

Hello mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 1.9.4.1+dfsg-1
of my package "cobertura".

It builds these binary packages:
cobertura - java tool that calculates the percentage of code accessed by test
libcobertura-java - java library that calculates the percentage of
code accessed by t
libcobertura-java-doc - documentation for libcobertura-java

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/c/cobertura/cobertura_1.9.4.1+dfsg-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/svn/pkg-java/cobertura.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/