Old 02-23-2010, 11:20 AM
Mathieu Malaterre

Default package org.apache.xalan.extensions does not exist

Hi,

I am trying to find the xalan package on debian. I cannot find it
anywhere, is this correct ?

find src -name *.java -and -type f -print0 | xargs -0
/usr/lib/jvm/default-java/bin/javac -cp
/usr/share/java/saxon.jar:/usr/share/java/saxonb.jar:debian/_jh_build.xslthl
-d debian/_jh_build.xslthl
src/net/sf/xslthl/ConnectorXalan.java:33: package
org.apache.xalan.extensions does not exist
import org.apache.xalan.extensions.ExpressionContext;

Thanks,
--
Mathieu

Old 02-23-2010, 11:23 AM
Mathieu Malaterre

Weird the following returns basically nothing (2 hits):
http://packages.debian.org/search?suite=sid&arch=any&mode=path&searchon=conte nts&keywords=xalan

I used apt-cache search and found libxalan2-java

sorry for the noise

--
Mathieu