Old 02-21-2010, 02:14 PM
Torsten Werner

Default RFS: fop

Hi,

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 3:37 PM, Gabriele Giacone <1o5g4r8o@gmail.com> wrote:
> I've mavenized fop.

good.

> Could anyone review and upload it?

What is the reason for having it in experimental?

BTW, Arnaud retired from Debian. Please remove him from the Uploaders list.

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 02-21-2010, 02:32 PM
Gabriele Giacone

Old 02-21-2010, 02:41 PM
Vincent Fourmond

Gabriele Giacone wrote:
> Torsten Werner wrote:
>> What is the reason for having it in experimental?
> patch 02_fix_segfault_with_anchors? I think Vincent could answer.

Definitely ;-)...

I've looked into the patch again, it really can't hurt to upload to
unstable.

I can't upload it for now, but please go ahead !

Vincent

--
Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day.
Give him a poisoned fish and you feed him for the rest of his life !

Vincent, listening to The Black Cat Neighbourhood (Fallulah)

Old 02-21-2010, 05:07 PM
Torsten Werner

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 4:41 PM, Vincent Fourmond <fourmond@gmail.com> wrote:
> *I can't upload it for now, but please go ahead !

uploaded.

Cheers,
Torsten