Old 02-21-2010, 10:10 AM
Morten Sørensen

Default RFS: libtggraphlayout-java (updated package)

Dear mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for the new version 122-2
of my package "libtggraphlayout-java".

It builds these binary packages:
libtggraphlayout-java - Graph visualization library for Java
libtggraphlayout-java-doc - Javadoc generated API for libtggraphlayout-java

The upload would fix these bugs: 567285

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/l/libtggraphlayout-java/libtggraphlayout-java_122-2.dsc

Kind regards