Old 02-21-2010, 03:07 AM
Miguel Landaeta

Default RFS: sitemesh

Hi mentors,

I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sitemesh".

* Package name : sitemesh
Version : 2.4.1+dfsg-1
Upstream Author : The OpenSymphony Group
* License : The OpenSymphony Software License, Version 1.1
(like Apache-2.0)
Section : java

It builds these binary packages:
libsitemesh-java - web-page layout and decoration framework
libsitemesh-java-doc - documentation for libsitemesh-java

The upload would fix these bugs: 466809

My motivation for maintaining this package is:
It's a dependency of another software I'm packaging.

main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/s/sitemesh/sitemesh_2.4.1+dfsg-1.dsc
- Vcs-Git: git://git.debian.org/pkg-java/sitemesh.git

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 02-21-2010, 02:08 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 5:07 AM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for my package "sitemesh".

it looks good. How did you create the orig tarball? I prefer having a
get-orig-source target in debian/rules.

Cheers,
Torsten

Old 02-21-2010, 04:50 PM
Miguel Landaeta

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 10:38 AM, Torsten Werner <twerner@debian.org> wrote:
> it looks good. How did you create the orig tarball? I prefer having a
> get-orig-source target in debian/rules.

Hi Torsten,

I already updated debian/rules to add the get-orig-source target.
Thanks for the review.

You can download the updated version from these places:

Miguel Landaeta, miguel at miguel.cc
secure email with PGP 0x7D8967E9 available at http://keyserver.pgp.com/

Old 02-21-2010, 05:55 PM
Torsten Werner

Hi Miguel,

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 6:50 PM, Miguel Landaeta <miguel@miguel.cc> wrote:
> I already updated debian/rules to add the get-orig-source target.

the network connection to dev.java.net was almost unusable. I have
uploaded your package after a very minor fix in d/orig-tar.sh.

Cheers,
Torsten