Old 02-20-2010, 11:46 AM
Niels Thykier

Default RFS: liboro-java

Hi

I am looking for a sponsor for liboro-java.

Here is the latest changelog entry:
liboro-java (2.0.8a-7) unstable; urgency=low

[ Michael Koch ]
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.4.

[ Niels Thykier ]
* Added myself to Uploaders.
* Merged B-D-I and B-D; it does not make sense to have both
when all packages are arch all.
* Downgraded java source and target version from 1.4 to 1.3 and 1.2
respectively.
* Updated depedencies on java-runtimes to fit the built class version.
* Made patch quilt-compatible and added a short description.
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
* Added OSGi metadata.
* Converted source format to 3.0 (quilt).
* Modified the -doc synopsis to clarify it is a documentation package.
* Added Homepage and Vcs-* fields.

-- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:28:45 +0100

It is available from pkg-java's svn or via dget from:
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/liboro-java_2.0.8a-7.dsc

~Niels

Old 02-20-2010, 12:37 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Sat Feb 20 13:46, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hi
>
> I am looking for a sponsor for liboro-java.

Uploaded

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson