Here is the latest changelog entry:
liboro-java (2.0.8a-7) unstable; urgency=low
[ Michael Koch ]
* Updated Standards-Version to 3.8.4.
[ Niels Thykier ]
* Added myself to Uploaders.
* Merged B-D-I and B-D; it does not make sense to have both
when all packages are arch all.
* Downgraded java source and target version from 1.4 to 1.3 and 1.2
* Updated depedencies on java-runtimes to fit the built class version.
* Made patch quilt-compatible and added a short description.
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.
* Added OSGi metadata.
* Converted source format to 3.0 (quilt).
* Modified the -doc synopsis to clarify it is a documentation package.
* Added Homepage and Vcs-* fields.
-- Niels Thykier <firstname.lastname@example.org> Sat, 20 Feb 2010 13:28:45 +0100
It is available from pkg-java's svn or via dget from:
02-20-2010, 01:37 PM
On Sat Feb 20 13:46, Niels Thykier wrote:
> I am looking for a sponsor for liboro-java.