Old 02-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Ennio-Sr

Default Java-common-0.34: ClassNotFound error

Hi all!

I've just subscribed to the list in order to share what I think is a
strange behaviour of the new java-common pkg.
After a recent upgrade of my Debian/Squeeze I had problems
displaying some web pages using java applets. I tried the workarounds
suggested in bug #560056 to no avail. The only valid 'cure' was to
downgrade java-common to the previous version (0.30).
Details of the exceptions raised by java can be seen from the
'err_java.xwd' file I uploaded to my web space:
<http://tinyurl.com/yee4a86>

I should appreciate any better suggestion...

Thanks for your attention.

--
[Why use Win$ozz (I say) if ... "even a fool can do that. ?//
Do something you aren't good at!" (as Henry Miller used to say)] (|)

Old 02-15-2010, 10:11 PM
Ennio-Sr

* Ennio-Sr <nasr.laili@tin.it> [130210, 21:48]:
> Hi all!
>
> 'err_java.xwd' file I uploaded to my web space:
> <http://tinyurl.com/yee4a86>

Just in case you were unable to access the file:
user: mr.why
passwd: guest