Old 02-11-2010, 03:45 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default Is JSTL available in repositories

Hi all,

Why doing some JSP development today I tried to locate JSTL in
repositories. I couldn't find it on Ubuntu karmic installation except
as part of package tomcat6-examples. I haven't yet looked in my Debian
installation.

Does anyone know offhand if JSTL is packaged separately?

Onkar