Old 02-10-2010, 08:33 PM
Niels Thykier

Default RFS: asm3 (eclipse dependency)

Hi

I have prepared a new version of asm3 for the sake of eclipse. I had to
install the "asm-all" jar - since eclipse insist that this particular
library must be provided by one jar only. In order to keep the size down
and keep backwards compatibility I replaced all other installed jars
with symlinks to the asm-all jar.

Here is the latest changelog entry for reference:
asm3 (3.2-3) unstable; urgency=low

* Added myself to Uploaders.
* Added a fix to the OSGi-metadata for the asm3-all jar and install
said jar (it is needed by eclipse).
* Replaced all other jars with a symlink to the asm3-all jar.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
* Bumped debhelper compat to 7.

-- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> Wed, 10 Feb 2010 22:01:29 +0100

It can be found on the pkg-java SVN or downloaded from:
http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/asm3_3.2-3.dsc

Thank you in advance,
~Niels

Old 02-12-2010, 07:26 PM
Torsten Werner

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:33 PM, Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> wrote:
> I have prepared a new version of asm3 for the sake of eclipse. I had to
> install the "asm-all" jar - since eclipse insist that this particular
> library must be provided by one jar only. In order to keep the size down
> and keep backwards compatibility I replaced all other installed jars
> with symlinks to the asm-all jar.

uploaded

Cheers,
Torsten