Old 02-06-2010, 02:58 PM
Niels Thykier

Default RFS: libws-commons-util (eclipse dependency)

Hi

I am looking for a sponsor for libws-commons-util (1.0.1-5) - eclipse
depends on it. [Unlike the two other RFSs I just sent, this is just a
regular update].

Here is the latest changelog entry:
libws-commons-util (1.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=low

* Added OSGi metadata to the jar file.
* Removed reference to cdbs's simple patch system in debian/rules.
* Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.

-- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> Sat, 06 Feb 2010 16:39:40 +0100

The package is available on the pkg-java SVN and can also be downloaded
from:

http://www.student.dtu.dk/~s072425/debian/libws-commons-util_1.0.1-5.dsc

~Niels

Old 02-06-2010, 03:55 PM
Sylvestre Ledru

> Here is the latest changelog entry:
> libws-commons-util (1.0.1-5) unstable; urgency=low
>
> * Added OSGi metadata to the jar file.
> * Removed reference to cdbs's simple patch system in debian/rules.
> * Bumped Standards-Version to 3.8.4 - no changes required.
>
> -- Niels Thykier <niels@thykier.net> Sat, 06 Feb 2010 16:39:40 +0100
Done

Sylvestre