Old 01-22-2010, 10:24 AM
Niels Thykier

Default clojure packaging (fwd)

Hello Debian Java hackers,

I would like to package and maintain some of the packages written with
Clojure, a lisppy language which runs on JVM. Clojure has its own set
of tools though many times it uses tools like maven and ant.

I propose to have a separate pkg-clojure-maintainers project at alioth
and would like to volunteer to create one. What do you guys think?
Does it make sense to maintain a separate repository and list or
should this be done as part of java packaging project itself?

--
Ramakrishnan

Hi

I just forwarded this to <debian-java@lists.debian.org> (debate list).

~Niels

Old 01-22-2010, 01:45 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Fri Jan 22 12:24, Niels Thykier wrote:
> Hello Debian Java hackers,
>
> I would like to package and maintain some of the packages written with
> Clojure, a lisppy language which runs on JVM. Clojure has its own set
> of tools though many times it uses tools like maven and ant.
>
> I propose to have a separate pkg-clojure-maintainers project at alioth
> and would like to volunteer to create one. What do you guys think?
> Does it make sense to maintain a separate repository and list or
> should this be done as part of java packaging project itself?

I would think that having a separate project is sensible, but certainly
coordination is a good idea.

Matt

--
Matthew Johnson