Old 01-20-2010, 07:32 PM
SUN ACCOUNTING & AUDITING

Default Accounting , Auditing and Business setup

Title: HTML Message

Dear Business Partner

Wishing you a very happy and successful new year!

We are there to help you so that you can give more time to your real business activities - we will take care of your

Auditing - statutory and internal.

Accounting - weekly, monthly, yearly, backlog and computerization.

Monthly financial reporting - MIS - know your profitability every month.

Free Zone, offshore and LLC company formation - we say this is not a costly affair.

Winding up of LLC and free zone companies - we can provide liquidators' report.

If you do not wish to receive our emails, please reply with the subject "REMOVE" . Please allow atleast 48 hours for removal.

Sun Management Consultants & International Chartered Accountants CC
Dubai & Sharjah
Tel : + 971 4 258 6580
Tel : + 971 6 555 0835
Cell : + 971 50 637 7326 , 050 569 8829