Old 01-16-2010, 06:58 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: java3d 1.5.2+dfsg-5

I have committed the change in pkg-java svn. A source package is also
uploaded to mentors.debian.net [1]

java3d (1.5.2+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low

[ Sylvestre Ledru ]
* Remove myself from the package

[ Onkar Shinde ]
* debian/control
- Change build dependency default-jdk to openjdk-6-jdk. This library uses
Sun specific APIs.
This change will put package in DEPWAIT on certain arch. But DEPWAIT is
better than FTBFS. (Closes: #559768)
- Change dependency default-jre to openjdk-6-jre.
- Remove -XS-Autobuild. Not needed anymore.
- Update standards version to 3.8.3.
* debian/rules
- Change JAVA_HOME to correspond to openjdk.
* debian/patches/02_fix_generic_ftbfs.patch
- Allow the build to continue on kFreeBSD as well. (Closes: #559766)

-- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com> Sat, 09 Jan 2010 18:19:12 +0530

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=java3d

Old 01-17-2010, 12:02 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Sun Jan 17 01:28, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> I have committed the change in pkg-java svn. A source package is also
> uploaded to mentors.debian.net [1]
>
> java3d (1.5.2+dfsg-5) unstable; urgency=low

uploaded

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson