Old 01-16-2010, 03:05 PM
Onkar Shinde

Default RFS: java-gnome 4.0.14-2

I have committed the changes in pkg-java svn. Source package is also
available at [1] on mentors.debian.net

java-gnome (4.0.14-2) unstable; urgency=low

* debian/patches/01_take_screenshots.diff
- Disable the file chooser dialog again as it still causes FTBFS on buildd.
(Closes: #564494)
* debian/rules
- Add verbosity to build log if architecture is hppa. This will help us
track down cause of FTBFS on hppa.

-- Onkar Shinde <onkarshinde@ubuntu.com> Sat, 16 Jan 2010 19:19:07 +0530

[1] http://mentors.debian.net/cgi-bin/sponsor-pkglist?action=details;package=java-gnome

Old 01-17-2010, 12:01 PM
Matthew Johnson

On Sat Jan 16 21:35, Onkar Shinde wrote:
> I have committed the changes in pkg-java svn. Source package is also
> available at [1] on mentors.debian.net
>
> java-gnome (4.0.14-2) unstable; urgency=low

uploaded

Matt
--
Matthew Johnson